Copied to clipboard!
Create Objectives For Progress Tracking
May 24, 2023
How to create Objectives for Progress Tracking
To create objectives for progress tracking, ensure you are signed in to Ambiki and on the main dashboard:
- On the left navigation, click on ‘Patients’.
2. Select the patient that you would like to create the objectives for by clicking on ‘View’.
3. Towards the left side of the page, click on ‘Plan of Care (POC)’.
4. On the top right-hand corner, click on ‘Add a plan of care (POC)’.
5. Under the Goals section, click on ‘Add long term goals’.
6. Once you’ve finished step 5, you can add short term goals by clicking on ‘Add short term goals’. Add as many goals as you need here (Both long and short term).
7. Click on ‘Save Plan of Care’ to save your goals.