Copied to clipboard!
Grid, Patterns and Symmetry Papers
Early maths skills are presented through spacial orientation (up-down-left-right) symmetry, counting grids, copying patterns, improving visual processing, and matching. Visual-processing skills. Eye-hand coordination.
Strategies and techniques
Teodora Gajic Bakic 12 days ago
Resource slide show
- OT -> Visual Motor Skills -> Eye-Hand Coordination
- OT -> Visual Motor Skills -> Visual Perceptual Skills
- OT -> Handwriting -> Spatial Awareness
- OT -> Fine Motor Skills -> Drawing
- OT -> Praxis -> Motor Planning
- OT -> Praxis -> Execution
- OT -> Visual Motor Skills -> Visual Processing Skills
- OT -> Visual Motor Skills -> Design Replication / Puzzles
3 more focus areas. Click arrow to view all.
Evidence based practice citations
Evidence Based Practice: Visual Motor Integration For Building Literacy: The Role of Occupational Therapy
Author(s): Francis, T., & Beck, C. (2018). Visual Motor In...
Create a free Ambiki account to preview the slides of this PDF resource.