Copied to clipboard!
Show Me Mountains and Hills
9 Worksheets to target focus areas and skills such as Matching; Pre-Writing; Writing; Cutting; Listening Comprehension; Reading Comprehension, and -ght words.
Strategies and techniques
Teodora Gajic Bakic 18 days ago
Resource slide show
- ST -> Expressive Language -> Reading
- OT -> Fine Motor Skills -> Writing
- ST -> Expressive Language -> Answering Questions
- OT -> Fine Motor Skills -> Scissor Skills
- ST -> Hearing -> Auditory Skills
- OT -> Visual Motor Skills -> Eye-Hand Coordination
- OT -> Visual Motor Skills -> Visual Processing Skills
- ST -> Expressive Language -> Nouns
3 more focus areas. Click arrow to view all.
Evidence based practice citations
Effectiveness of a 10-Week Tier-1 Response to Intervention Program In Improving Fine Motor and Visual–Motor Skills In General Education Kindergarten Students
Author(s): Ohl, Graze, Weber, Kenny, Salvatore, & Wagreich
Occupational Therapy Effects On Visual-Motor Skills In Preschool Children
Teachers’ Opinions Regarding the Symptoms of Central Auditory Processing Disorder In Children With Reading and Writing Difficulties
Author(s): Fulya Yalçınkaya, Işık Sibel Küçükünal, A. Dile...
Should Adolescents Go Back to the Basics?: A Review of Teaching Word Reading Skills to Middle and High School Students
Author(s): Laurice M. Joseph and Rebecca Schisler
Create a free Ambiki account to preview the slides of this PDF resource.