Copied to clipboard!
Valentine's Braided Heart Basket
For each heart, you need 2 pieces of paper, preferably in different colors (red and pink, purple, etc.) Start by folding each paper in half. Add the template on the top with the folded edge marking against the fold of the paper. Draw and cut out a heart half in each color and cut up the notches as in the picture. Intertwine the heart by threading the strips every other way, once inside and every other way outside each other (look at the pictures).
Strategies and techniques
In-person. Teletherapy with assistance.
Teodora Gajic Bakic 7 days ago
Resource slide show
- OT -> Praxis -> Execution
- OT -> Fine Motor Skills -> Manipulation Skills
- OT -> Fine Motor Skills -> Scissor Skills
- OT -> Praxis -> Motor Planning
- OT -> Visual Motor Skills -> Eye-Hand Coordination
- OT -> Visual Motor Skills -> Visual Processing Skills
- OT -> Visual Motor Skills -> Visual Perceptual Skills
2 more focus areas. Click arrow to view all.
Evidence based practice citations
Fine Motor Skills, Executive Function, and Academic Achievement
Author(s): Audrey C. Rule & Latisha L. Smith
Create a free Ambiki account to preview the slides of this PDF resource.