Copied to clipboard!
What Exactly is An Activity List and How Can It Be Used?
August 15, 2022
- Activity Lists are lists of phonemes, words, minimal pairs, phrases, sentences, and/or conversations mostly related to the specific resource on Ambiki website. Also includes OT concepts, PT exercise routines, and FT food items that can be directly applied in your sessions. Activity lists are approved by Ambiki moderator therefore they are examples of best therapy practices on how to use the Resource or how to use them independently.
- Activity Lists target minor focus areas and task objectives during a session, so they can be easily copied to your notes.
- Activity lists can be used as a slide show or a game on the laptop during the session, or as a printable artifact to use in an in-person session.
- You can make your own activity list to go with the resources.
- An activity list can also be a way for a therapist to demonstrate expertise in Ambiki. If a therapist creates an activity list, tagged to a specific focus area, and that activity list is immensely popular (favorited by many Ambiki users), this is a signal that the user may have some expertise in that focus area.
Teodora Gajic Bakic