Copied to clipboard!
How Do I Use Quick Phrases?
August 17, 2023
How to use Quick Phrases
Quick Phrases can be used on any clinical documentation but for the purposes of demonstration we will use visit notes as an example.
To use Quick Phrases ensure you’re signed into Ambiki and on the main dashboard:
- On the left navigation, click on ‘Patients’.
2. Select the patient that you would like to create the visit note for by clicking on ‘View’.
3. Towards the left side of the page, click on ‘Visit notes’ and create a visit note (Please see our FAQ on how to create visit notes for more details).
4. Click inside any text box. On your keyboard press Ctrl + Shift + P for windows and Cmd + Shift + P for Mac to see the 'Quick Phrases' menu (If your printer is displayed make sure that you have clicked inside a text box prior to the keyboard press). This also gives you directions and keyboard shortcuts.
5. If you click 'Tab' on your keyboard you can create a new quick phrase.
6. Once you have created some quick phrases, type the abbreviation or select the quick phrase + enter to have the quick phrase added to your document.