Copied to clipboard!
How Do I Manage Notifications
September 18, 2023
How do I manage notifications
Ambiki has made it easier for users to stay up to date with important notifications and messages. Notifications can now be delivered to you in the bell icon on the top right-hand side of your screen, so you can easily see them whenever you want.
You can receive notifications for a variety of events, such as:
- When other users show interest in your content.
- When you are assigned to a support or feedback ticket.
- When you receive a message from your organization or Ambiki.
- When you are a supervisor of a therapist and a co-signature is required.
Notifications will always appear in your JetStream, but you can choose to have them start appearing in the bell icon as well. This way, you will never miss an important notification.
To start seeing notification in the bell icon, ensure you are signed in to Ambiki and on the main dashboard:
- Click on the bell icon on the top right-hand side and select ‘Settings’.
2. Click on the checkbox that reads ‘Show an unread Notification count in the site navigation’. Click on ‘Update’ on the bottom right-hand side to save your notification settings.
To see all the notifications in your Jetstream, click on the bell icon on the top right-hand side and select ‘See all’.
See our FAQ on how to manage your personal settings.