Copied to clipboard!
How do I create a new caseload for myself or others?
• Click on 'Caseloads' on the left side navigation bar
• Click on 'Add new caseload +' button at the top right
[click on caseloads then cli...
How do I edit or delete a School plan?
• Click on 'Patients' on the left side navigation bar
• Select 'view' on the right of the patient's name
[click on patients then select view]
• Go to the Sc...
How do I add a School Plan?
• Click 'Patients' on the left side navigation bar
• Select 'view' to the right of the patient's name
[Click patient then click view for your patient]
• Click 'Add a sc...
What is special about Amiki's Alerts?
• Never miss a deadline or important date across your caseload again.
• Customizable, color-coded Alerts make it easy for therapists and practice administrator...
How do I add an Alert?
• Select 'Patient' on the left side navigation bar
• Click 'view' next to the patient that you want to add an alert
[select patient then click view]
• The 'A...
How do I schedule a single or recurring event?
Click on 'New Event'
[Click new event to make a single or recurring event]
To create a single event, add:
• Title of the event
• When this eve...
What is special about the Schedule feature?
With Ambiki’s scheduling feature, therapists will have an interactive calendar system that will automate the process of creating, maintaining and revisi...