Copied to clipboard!
Visual Schedule Cards: Arts and Crafts 5ee621
Use Ambiki's free visual schedule tool in your speech, occupational, or physical therapy session to help children predict what is going to happen next and focus on the task at hand during therapy, easing transitions along the way.
Therapists use visual schedules to:
- Provide a schedule for the session.
- Reward behavior.
- Teach a task.
Learn more about visual schedules on Wikipedia.
Arts and Crafts
- OT -> Bilateral Coordination -> Dominant Hand / Non-dominant Hand
- OT -> Fine Motor Skills -> Drawing
- OT -> Handwriting -> Pencil Grasp
- OT -> Visual Motor Skills -> Eye-Hand Coordination
- PT -> Bilateral Coordination -> Dominant Hand / Non-dominant Hand
- ST -> Pragmatics / Social Skills / Life Skills -> Following Directions