Copied to clipboard!
Visual Schedule Cards: Baking 169b7d
Use Ambiki's free visual schedule tool in your speech, occupational, or physical therapy session to help children predict what is going to happen next and focus on the task at hand during therapy, easing transitions along the way.
Therapists use visual schedules to:
- Provide a schedule for the session.
- Reward behavior.
- Teach a task.
Learn more about visual schedules on Wikipedia.
- FT -> Behavior -> Cleanup
- FT -> Fine Motor Skills -> Utensil Use
- FT -> Behavior -> Meal-time Behavior / Family and Social Interaction
- OT -> Activities of Daily Living / Self-care -> Feeding / Utensil Management
- OT -> Instrumental Activities of Daily Living -> Home Management Activities
- ST -> Pragmatics / Social Skills / Life Skills -> Following Directions