Copied to clipboard!
Physical Therapy -> Bilateral Coordination
The Bruininks-Oseretsky Test of Motor Proficiency Second Edition (BOT™-2) delivers the most precise and comprehensive measure of motor skills, both gross and fine.
Therapists who selected this major focus area as their top area of expertise.
I have been a PTA for almost 10 years! I have experience in home based early intervention, outpat...
- Sidekick Therapy Partners
- Coordination Activities
- My Morning Routine: Directions for Movements
- How do I do a jumping jack?
- Upper Extremity Strength
- Crossing Midline
- Quick and Easy Bilateral Coordination Exercises
- Move as the Rainbow Scavenger Hunt
- My Afternoon and Reading Routine: Directions for movements
- Household Chores for Kids
- Spring Animal Exercises