Copied to clipboard!
Physical Therapy -> Neuromuscular Retraining
Neuromuscular Retraining is focused on teaching the brain. Our brain is in two halves and we need both halves to talk to each other. When these two halves talk to each other, we are able to move smoothly and know where our body parts are in space without having to look at them.
- Crossing Midline 0
- Proprioception Break! 1
- Teaching Kiki’s Physical Therapy Activities about Jokes - Wisecrack 0
- Kiki’s Spring Physical Therapy Activities - Flowers 0
- Teaching Kiki’s Spring Physical Therapy Activities - Flowers 0
- Standing Balance Exercises Without Equipment 1
- Teaching Kiki’s Spring Physical Therapy Activities - Strawberry 0
- Quick Brain Break! 1
- Kiki’s Spring Physical Therapy Activities - Strawberry 0
- My Morning Routine: Directions for Movements 2
- How do I walk like I am on a tightrope? 2
- How do I fly like an airplane? 2
- Movement Break! 2
- My Afternoon and Reading Routine: Directions for movements 2
- Move as the Rainbow Scavenger Hunt 1
- Neurological Conditions - Types of neurological conditions may include: Alzheimer’s Disease, Dementias, Brain Cancer, Epilepsy and Other Seizure Disorders, Mental Disorders, Parkinson’s and Other Movement Disorders, and Stroke and Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA).
Therapists who selected this major focus area as their top area of expertise.