Copied to clipboard!
Physical Therapy -> Neuromuscular Retraining
Neuromuscular Retraining is focused on teaching the brain. Our brain is in two halves and we need both halves to talk to each other. When these two halves talk to each other, we are able to move smoothly and know where our body parts are in space without having to look at them.
Minor focus areas
Therapists who selected this major focus area as their top area of expertise.
Physical Therapist of 10+ years. Broad work experience from rural Ethiopian hospitals to state-of...
- Move as the Rainbow Scavenger Hunt
- Movement Break!
- How do I fly like an airplane?
- How do I walk like I am on a tightrope?
- Proprioception Break!
- My Afternoon and Reading Routine: Directions for movements
- Standing Balance Exercises Without Equipment
- Teaching Kiki’s Spring Physical Therapy Activities - Flowers
- Crossing Midline
- Kiki’s Spring Physical Therapy Activities - Strawberry
- Teaching Kiki’s Physical Therapy Activities about Jokes - Wisecrack
- Teaching Kiki’s Spring Physical Therapy Activities - Strawberry
- My Morning Routine: Directions for Movements
- Kiki’s Spring Physical Therapy Activities - Flowers
- Quick Brain Break!
- Neurological Conditions - Types of neurological conditions may include: Alzheimer’s Disease, Dementias, Brain Cancer, Epilepsy and Other Seizure Disorders, Mental Disorders, Parkinson’s and Other Movement Disorders, and Stroke and Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA).