Copied to clipboard!
Occupational Therapy -> Activities of Daily Living / Self-care -> Personal Hygiene
Personal hygiene and grooming includes tasks required to care for our hair, skin, eyes, nose, teeth, etc. Some common tasks include putting on makeup/deodorant, brushing teeth/hair, flossing teeth, trimming nails, etc.
Visual Schedule Cards
- Peter will complete proper toileting sequence independently with the support of a visual schedule on 3 consecutive sessions by March 5, 2023 . 0
- Peter will sequence toileting visual schedule cards in the correct order with 2 verbal prompt by March 5, 2023. 0
- To demonstrate improved personal hygiene, Peter will apply deodorant with no more than 2 verbal prompts on 5/7 days a week by March 5, 2023 . 0
- Peter will sequence teeth brushing visual schedule cards in the correct order with 2 verbal prompts by March 5, 2023 . 0
- Given unrestricted access to sensory support and multimodal communication option, Jane will willingly participate in adapted oral hygiene 80% of the task, 10 / 14 in days, with visual and fading modeling, for increased participation and functional independence in daily life. 0
- Peter will list 2 supplies needed to brush his teeth with a visual schedule available within 2 minutes by March 5, 2023 . 0
- To demonstrate improved participation in ADLs, Peter will utilize a visual support or checklist of getting ready tasks 4 /5 times as reported by the caregiver by March 5, 2023 to guide morning routine. 0
- To demonstrate improved participation in ADLs and sleep, Peter will utilize a visual support or checklist of bedtime tasks 4 /5 times as reported by the caregiver by March 5, 2023 to guide night time routine. 0
- With regular (individually tailored) exercises and sensory diet, Patrick will demonstrate an appropriate level of arousal for 10 minutes in 4 /5 treatment sessions, with visual cues and 50% encouraging verbal cues for increased participation and functional independence in daily life. 0
- Given visual cues, Nicolas will wash hands with soap and water after 3 verbal cue as measured by teacher observation over 3 consecutive weeks, to demonstrate personal hygiene skills. 2
- As a building block to self care skills, Raymon will brush the teeth and hair of a model with moderate cuing for completing all steps as seen 80% of opportunities across 4 different sessions within 4 therapy months. 2
This resource provides shapes that can be traced and steps for laying out the completed shapes to create an image. The patient can then match the completed image they created with one of 3 photos. ...Includes activity list