Copied to clipboard!
Occupational Therapy -> Gross Motor Skills -> Sequencing
Sequencing is used when completing multi-step gross motor actions. Sequencing also requires motor planning. Occupational therapists often address gross motor sequencing skills through games and obstacle courses.
Effects of Exercise and Physical Activity On Anxiety 1Author: Elizabeth Anderson1 and Geetha Shivakumar1,2, - Exercise and cognitively based distraction techniques were shown to have equal effectiveness at reducing state anxiety, however, exercise was more effective in reducing trait anxiety (Petruzzello et al., 1991).
- Sense of Sight/20 min Easter Egg Decoration 1
- Snowman Dance Actions: Word list 1
- One-, two-, and three-step directions – Kiki is Flying 0
- Kiki wants you to draw a Ladybug 1
- How do I do a jumping jack? 2
- Questions on Dressing Weather Appropriate 1
- Butter Recipe 1
- Move as the Rainbow Scavenger Hunt 1
- Fine Motor Activities 0