Copied to clipboard!
Occupational Therapy -> Play -> Peer
Peer play provides a context in which children can learn skills from more advanced playmates, and is associated with cognitive growth. Interactions with peers provides opportunities for development of a variety of skills that support children's academic and social competence.
Visual Schedule Cards
- In order to understand social expectations, Peter will independently identify and categorize behaviors into two categories, respectful and disrespectful, from a list of 18 by May 5, 2023 . 0
- Peter will explore different school organizations and clubs in order to enhance his social participation among his peers by attending the club fair by March 5, 2023 . 0
- Peter will select 3 clubs or organizations to join in order to improve his social participation among peers by April 5, 2023 . 0
- In order to demonstrate improved participation in social interaction among peers, Peter will participate in structured parallel play for 5 minutes by the end of the session. . 0
- Peter will participate in clubs and organizations to enhance his social participation among his peers, 3 /5 times by May 5, 2023 . 0