Copied to clipboard!
Occupational Therapy -> Visual Motor Skills -> Design Replication / Puzzles
Design Replication / Puzzles
Design replication and puzzles are ways to help patients build their visual motor skills.
- Visual Perceptual Skills - Copy design 2
- Connect the dots song 2
- 5 tips to control the pencil while drawing line in a maze. 2
- Create shapes with the help of dots 2
- 5 adjective to describe a focus and pencil control to draw a maze for 9-10 year old 2
- Coloring 9 gifts for Sammy 2
- Kiki wants you to draw a Ladybug 1
- Hannah will copy block designs with visual cues with 5 - 7 blocks in 4 /5 trials with 25% verbal cues for increased precision and accuracy of distal finger skills for optimal participation in a school setting and during playtime at home. 0
- Tessa will accurately place 4 / 5 shapes into the form board in 4 /5 trials with setup assist and 25% verbal cues demonstrating improved visuomotor and spatial relationship skills for optimal participation in a school setting. 0
- In order to improve upper body control and strength, Peter will complete a floor puzzle with static lower body and dynamic upper body sit to reach with 3 physical prompts in 10 minutes by March 5, 2023 . 0
- Shawn will improve in-hand manipulation skills by rotating the knob of puzzle piece for correct placement on puzzle board independently, on 3 out of 4 opportunities, per teacher/therapist report over 4 therapy sessions. 1
- Given no more than 3 cues, Laticia will complete visual spatial activities including mazes, hidden pictures, find a word, etc. to improve visual motor skills with 90% accuracy as seen in 3/5 consecutive sessions. 3
Draw a Ladybug Resource
Kimberly Luster, COTA
Use this resource to draw a ladybug. Drawing and visuospatial skills are important foundational skills for handwriting.Includes activity list
Pencil Control Exercises- Vertical Lines
Writing Resource. Pre-writing Worksheet. Fine Motor Resource. Occupational Therapy Resource. OT. Pencil Control. Directions: connect the dots while keeping marks inside the pathway.