Copied to clipboard!
Physical Therapy -> Range of Motion -> Active
These exercises involve very little assistance from the physical therapist. The patient is entirely capable of performing these exercises, and most often, the therapist’s involvement is limited to verbal cues and directions on how to improve the posture and movement involved in the exercises.
Read and move along to the book! Use the old lady to print and cut a circle/opening for her mouth or use on white board. Print and cut out food items to place in Old Lady's mouth or use food items ...Includes activity list
Bethany Ayer MS, OTR/L
Physical Therapy Resource. Exercise Resource. Movement Resource. This is meant to be a quick movement break to help regroup your therapy session. Maybe you want to switch gears and begin a new acti...Includes activity list
Teodora Gajic Bakic, MOT, OTR/L
Physical Therapy Resource. Occupational Therapy Resource. Upper Extremity Exercise. Exercise Resource. Classroom Resource. Teacher Resource. Outdoor. Indoor. Visuals. Group Exercise. A fun story th...Includes activity list
Whitney Castle, PT, DPT
Yoga Resource. Movement Resource. Physical Therapy Resource. Occupational Therapy Resource. Mindfulness Resource. Move and breathe along with a holiday breakfast menu with yoga poses and breathing ...Includes activity list
- Claudine will demonstrate improved ankle/foot alignment in 5 out of 5 attempts either through movement/strengthening or through ankle-foot orthoses (AFO)s, in order to improve independence with transitions, standing, gait, and stair negotiation over 5 therapy sessions.
- Hazel will accept weight through bilateral LE in a bench seat position with feet flat on the floor for at least 3 seconds with CGA to demonstrate improve active and passive ankle range of motion over 3 therapy sessions.
Visual Schedule Cards
- 3 exercises with repetitions, to work on upper extremity (arms) strength - easy to understand for 9 years old
- “There was an Old Lady who Swallowed a Pie” Yoga Poses
- One-, two-, and three-step directions – Kiki is Flying
- Spring Animal Exercises
- My Morning Routine: Directions for Movements
- My Afternoon and Reading Routine: Directions for movements