Copied to clipboard!
Speech Therapy -> Articulation -> Accent Modification
An accent is the unique way that groups of people who speak the same language sound. A person’s accent depends on many things. Changing your accent is also known as accent modification.
Accent Modification 1Author: E-Mail the Action Center Members: 800-498-2071 Non-Member: 800-638-8255 - Everyone has an accent. People sometimes want to change the way they speak. Speech-language pathologists, or SLPs, can help.
Speech Sound Disorders: Articulation and Phonology 1Author: The American Speech-Language-Hearing Association - The scope of this page is speech sound disorders with no known cause—historically called articulation and phonological disorders—in preschool and school-age children (ages 3–21).
Top 20 (View all)
- Dragon Hunter Short Story 2
- /h/ Words-Medial Positions 5
- /h/ Words-Initial Positions 6
- Voiceless /th/ - Final Positions 4
- Voiced /th/ - Initial Positions 4
- Initial Position Voiceless /th/ 2
- /zh/ Words - medial position 4
- /zh/ words - medial positions 3
- /h/ Words - Medial Position 4
- /j/ words- medial position 3
- Voiceless /th/ words - initial Position 3
- Voiceless /th/ - Medial Position 3
- /j/ words -Final Position 5
- Voiced /th/ Initial position 2
- Voiced /th/ - Medial Position 3
- /j/ words - medial position 5
- /j/ words - initial position 5
- Word List of Medial Position Voiceless /th/ 2
- Voiceless /th/ at the end of the word 2
- /j/ words- initial position 3
- Marline will correctly imitate, then spontaneously produce the /r/ phoneme (including blends) in all word positions in words, phrases, sentences, and finally conversation with 80% accuracy over 3 consecutive sessions in order to improve intelligibility. 3