Copied to clipboard!
Speech Therapy -> Articulation -> Additions
One or more extra sounds are added or inserted into a word (e.g., 'buhlack' for 'black').
Activity List(s) - top 20 (View all)
- Halloween /l/-blends in words and phrases - all positions 2
- Jokes/April Fool’s Day Multisyllabic Sentences 1
- Spring Multisyllabic Phrases 1
- Knock, Knock Jokes for Jokesters 1
- Jokes/April Fool’s Day Multisyllabic Paragraphs 1
- Spring Multisyllabic Paragraphs 1
- Spring Multisyllabic Sentences 1
- Halloween /sh/ words and phrases - all positions 1
- Words List with Plosives in Medial Word Position 1
- Voiceless /th/ - Medial Position 3
- /j/ words- medial position 3
- Voiced /th/ Initial position 2
- /zh/ words - medial positions 3
- Jokes/April Fool’s Day Multisyllabic Phrases 1
- /j/ words - initial position 5
- /j/ words - medial position 5
- /j/ words -Final Position 5
- /zh/ Words - medial position 4
- Voiced /th/ - Medial Position 3
- Voiced /th/ - Initial Positions 4
- Mary will self-monitor and correctly produce speech sounds in words, structured phrase, and unstructured sentence with 80% accuracy across 3 consecutive sessions with minimal cues to improve overall intelligibility. 3
- Given visual and verbal stimuli, Jill will correctly produce VC/CV words first in imitation then spontaneously in phrases and sentences with 90% accuracy across 3 therapy sessions to improve speech intelligibility. 2
- Jane will produce prevocalic /r/ at the sentence level spontaneously to express needs, in 4 / 5 trials given 25% verbal modeling across 3 consecutive therapy sessions. 0
- Fermina will imitate age appropriate bilabial sounds (p,b,m) and age-appropriate consonants (n, w, h, t, k, f, g) in consonant+ vowel, vowel+consonant, consonant+vowel+consonant, and consonant+vowel+consonant+vowel combinations with 80% accuracy across 5 consecutive sessions to improve speech intelligibility. 3
- Frances will produce the /l/ phoneme in the initial, medial, and final position of the word with 90% accuracy across 3 consecutive sessions with fading visual cues in imitative, then spontaneous phrases, sentences, and paragraphs moving on to expanded syllable levels, brief and longer monologues, and word when ready to demonstrate age-appropriate articulation over 3 therapy sessions. 2
- Mauro will produce a variety of consonant-vowel combinations including CV, VC, CVC, and CVCV words with fading prompts in structured and play activities to improve speech intelligibility with 90% accuracy across 3 sessions. 2
- Marline will correctly imitate, then spontaneously produce the /r/ phoneme (including s-blends) in all word positions in words, phrases, sentences, and finally conversation with 80% accuracy over 3 consecutive sessions in order to improve intelligibility. 3
Resources - top 20 (View all)
Speech Superhero Badge For Graduation 1
Want a fun way to graduate speech? What about with a speech superhero badge?
Speech Maze Template 2
Birthday Cake Articulation Trial Mat 1
40 cakes for trials.
Cr /kr/ Blend 1
Articulation Resource. Speech Resource. SLP. Articulation cards for the "cr" /kr/ blend in the initial position. Each card contains one word and associated image. Words: crocodile, cricket, crow, c...
/z/ Articulation Cards 2
Articulation Cards for /z/ in all positions: Initial: 16 targets; Medial: 16 targets; Final: 16 targets
Printable Valentines 2
Printable Valentine for speech therapists.
Articulation Tiny /d/ Cards 2
64 tiny /d/ cards to be cut out or be used word list. A good size for sensory bins.
S-Blend Articulation Cards 4
Articulation Cards for S-Blends (sc, sk, sl, sm, sn, sp, st, sw) in the initial position. 80 target words total.
Multi-Syllable Words Interactive PDF Cards 2
Digital/No Print interactive multi-syllable word cards.
Thanksgiving Speech Homework 2
Have some fun with this customizable Thanksgiving/turkey homework sheetIncludes activity list
Summer Speech Homework 1
Have some fun with this customizable summer/beach ball homework sheetIncludes activity list
/tr/ Blend 1
Articulation Resource. Speech Resource. SLP. Articulation cards for the /tr/ blend in the initial position. Each card contains one word and associated image. Words: truck, trunk, trombone, triangle...
Santa’s Word List 3
Several Santa themed word list sheets.
Back to School Speech Homework 1
Have some fun with this customizable back to school homework sheetIncludes activity list
Speech Sound Game Time With Family - Home Exercise Program 3
Can be used to target any speech sound.
Snowflake Speech - 25 Trials 1
A fun way to target at least 25 articulation trials
Egg Coloring/Craft 2
*Coloring/craft activity *11 white eggs *8 medium, 1 large, 1 small *Can be modified to target articulation or language skills.
/br/ Blend 1
Articulation Resource. Speech Resource. SLP. Articulation cards for the /br/ blend in the initial position. Each card contains one word and associated image. Words: branch, brain, braid, breakfast,...Includes activity list
Prevocalic /r/ Christmas Trees 1
Prevocalic /r/ words in Christmas trees. Mixed tree, trees separated by vowels (sort of) and multisyllabic trees available. Powerpoint uploaded so therapists may edit if they want to.Includes activity list
Valentine’s Articulation /ch/ and /sh/ 2
Practice /ch/ and /sh/ this Valentine’s Day
Professionals who selected this minor focus area as their top area of expertise.
Paul RiceTherapist CCC-SLP
I'm a graduate of East Tennessee State University. I've worked with kids in schools, daycares, cl...
- Sidekick Therapy Partners
Segmentation and Representation of Consonant Blends In Kindergarten Children’s Spellings 0Author: Krystal L. Werfel and C. Melanie Schuele - During the period of emergence, the properties of phonemes that comprise consonant blends influence children’s ability to segment and represent blends. This finding has implications for how phonemic awareness, spelling instruction, and intervention might proceed. Results Kindergarten children showed varied ability to segment and represent consonant blends and were differentially successful depending on the linguistic features of the blends. Children were more likely to represent initial blends than final blends, final nonnasal blends than final nasal blends, nonhomorganic blends than homorganic blends, and initial nasal blends than final nasal blends.
Speech Sound Disorders: Articulation and Phonology 1Author: The American Speech-Language-Hearing Association - The scope of this page is speech sound disorders with no known cause—historically called articulation and phonological disorders—in preschool and school-age children (ages 3–21).