Copied to clipboard!
Speech Therapy -> Expressive Language -> Answering Questions
Responding to questions asked by another.
Activity List(s) - top 20 (View all)
- Soccer Equipment List 1
- Basketball Equipment List 2
- WH questions- Kiki Celebrates Spring Story 1
- Reading Comprehension- Inferencing 1
- Halloween WH- questions 2
- Sasquatch description: word list 2
- Simple Where Questions - house related 1
- Questions and Conversation Starters for Kiki and Robo Make Snow 0
- Kiki Celebrates Spring WH comprehension questions 2
- Questions about the Solar System - "Here We Are" 5
- Jokes/April Fool’s Day Multisyllabic Phrases 1
- Simple Wh Questions Mix - related to daily life 1
- Simple What Questions - related to self 0
- Simple When Questions - related to daily life 0
- Werewolf Description: word list 2
- Thanksgiving Word List - 10 words 4
- Wh- Questions for Valentine's Day 1
- 15 Simple "what" and "where" questions related to Christmas 2
- Kiki's Holiday Breakfast Discussion and Thought Starters 0
- Tennis Equipment List 1
Visual Schedule Cards
- To increase her expressive and receptive vocabulary, Jane will label or identify targeted age-appropriate vocabulary (colors , animals , shapes , etc.) with 80% accuracy given moderate cueing across 3 consecutive sessions within 6 months time. 0
- Elisha will answer simple y/n and "wh" questions appropriately with and without visual cues with 80% accuracy across 3 consecutive sessions to improve receptive and expressive language skills. 2
- Bev will accurately answer wh- (what/where/when/why) questions given contextual clues with 90% accuracy when given minimal cues across 5 consecutive sessions as measured by clinician data and observation to increase expressive language skills. 3
- Rogelio will answer basic questions (including, but not limited to, personal information and/or classroom themes/academic topics) using contextually relevant information/facts with 80% accuracy across 3 consecutive therapy sessions as measured by clinician data and observation to increase expressive language skills. 2
- Madaline will listen to 4-6 phoneme paragraphs, identify key components, answer "wh" questions requiring recall of details and understanding of concepts presented, and retell the narrative, retaining critical information with 90% accuracy over 3 consecutive sessions as measured by SLP data and observation to increase narrative development and overall language skills. 3
- Keiko will answer questions about classroom curriculum-relevant materials (e.g. vocabulary, concepts, passages, and story materials) using developmentally appropriate syntax and morphology with 90% accuracy across 3 consecutive therapy sessions as measured by clinician data and observation to increase language and grammatical skills. 2
- In order to improve receptive and expressive language skills, Derick will recall key facts from paragraphs presented orally by clinician with increasing complexity and length (beginning with 5-7 phonemes with progression to 5 paragraph, then 7 paragraphs, etc. as accuracy increases), with 80% accuracy across 6 consecutive sessions. 2
- Given examples of social situations, Melva will problem-solve a variety of functional scenarios(e.g. to increase orientation and safety awareness) with 90% accuracy across 3 consecutive therapy sessions. 3
Resources - top 20 (View all)
Alphabet Match Mat Toy Theme Activity 1
An alphabet match mat with 26 vocabulary words, 1 alphabet board. 2 sets of vocabulary cards with visual support of words and without. Bonus sentence strips.
Vocabulary Cards For Spring/Easter Matching/Go Fish Games 2
24 vocabulary cards to be used in matching games, go-fish, flash cards, etc.
More/Less Concept Book 1
A basic concepts book with 25 pages of more/less options, sentence strip/pronoun activities, worksheets and vocabulary cards.
Sammy Coloring Pages 2
Variety of images including Sammy
Halloween Speech, Language and Reinforcer Activities 6
21 pages of token rewards and create a scene Halloween activities. Can be used to as reward system for correct productions/responses. Can be used to target language goals (i.e. shapes, following di...Includes activity list
Easter Sight Words Coloring Book Emergent Readers 1
An Easter 9 page black and white sight words emergent reader book with bonus pronoun activities, vocabulary cards and coloring pages.
Valentine’s Day Vocabulary Cards 2
Large vocabulary cards to be used in matching games, go-fish, flash cards, etc.
Reading Comprehension: Predictions For Students Interested In Music 1
This resource is geared towards readers at the 2nd grade level who are targeting making predictions and expanding vocabulary. The short story is an adapted version of Queen of Tejano Music: Selena ...
Santa Dress Up 2
Winter clothing for Santa. Dress up activity. Can also be used as a reinforcer.
Getting a Haircut Autism Visual Support 1
A haircut picture schedule made while I worked at The Autism Program.
School Lunch Choice Pictures 3
School Lunch Choice Pictures (main dish) for choice making/picture exchange/labeling/vocabulary building.
Preposition Coloring Book For Easter 1
8 pages of a black and white preposition coloring book with coloring pages and vocabulary cards.
Sight Words Valentine’s Day Game Boards 1
6 Game Boards separated by grade sight word lists.
Roll a Dice Game-Build a Snowman 3
Roll a Dice token reinforcer game. Build a Snowman.
Cafeteria Social Story 1
A giant social story about eating in the cafeteria.Includes activity list
Wh- Question Visuals 2
11 pages. Large and small Wh-question visuals (who, what, when, where, how, why) with explanation and visuals examples. Two pages of simple practice Wh-questions.
Thanksgiving Vocabulary Cariboo Cards 2
40 Cariboo cards (two sets, one with words and one without words) related to Thanksgiving vocabulary. Can also be used as small flash cards for other activities.
Winter Vocabulary/Parent Handout 1
Parent handout with vocabulary terms printed on the back.
Halloween Vocabulary Cariboo Cards 1
40 Cariboo cards (two sets, one with words and one without words) related to Halloween vocabulary. Can also be used as small flash cards for other activities.
Expressive Farm Prepositions 1
Preposition Resource. Language Resource. 10 slides of expressive farm themed prepositions with visual cues included.
Communication/Interaction Development At Mealtimes For the Multiply Handicapped Child: Implications For Use of Augmentative Communication Systems 1Author: Morris, S. - The mealtime setting can be creatively used by the speech-language pathologist to increase the positive interactions between the child and caregiver and to establish the basic prerequisites for the development of communication. Specific program suggestions are provided to enable the speech-language pathologist to utilize the mealtime setting to integrate both vocal and nonvocal communicative objectives.