Copied to clipboard!
Speech Therapy -> Expressive Language -> Narrative Development
The ability to create or tell a story with correct sequence and on-topic elements. Begins with unrelated utterances, then sequences of related topics, adding of elements such as setting, characters, and central theme; inclusion of a logical sequence with contexts missing; and finally developed narratives with correct elements, sequence, and all information needed to understand the story.
Activity List(s) - top 20 (View all)
- What If and Hypothetical Questions, Pragmatic Questions Related to Christmas 0
- Monster Story: Word List 2
- December Holiday Multisyllabic Word Paragraphs 1
- Story grammar for Rosa's Playdate 1
- Following Directions: Valentine's Day - Kiki sends a letter to Robo 1
- Planetary mnemonics - "Here We Are" 5
- Narrative or Story Starters related to Christmas 0
- Fix the Halloween Sentence 1
- Sasquatch description: word list 2
- When and Where Monster Appear: Mixed List 6
- "Here We Are" - present, continuous, and past verb conjugations 5
- Add an action word: Halloween Edition 1
- Thanksgiving Sentences with Multisyllabic Words 1
- Thanksgiving Sentence Strip - Vocabulary 1
- List of Monsters: One word 7
- 11 one word list for Roll a Valentine Story 1
- Fun questions and answers about harvesting 6
- Spring Multisyllabic Sentences 1
- Monster Story: Sasquatch, female 6
- Winter Multisyllabic Words in Paragraphs 1
- Madaline will listen to 4-6 phoneme paragraphs, identify key components, answer "wh" questions requiring recall of details and understanding of concepts presented, and retell the narrative, retaining critical information with 90% accuracy over 3 consecutive sessions as measured by SLP data and observation to increase narrative development and overall language skills. 3
- When given decreasing cues, Earlie will retell a short story using at least 4 complete sentences with appropriate grammar, details, and sequence in 90% accuracyacross 4 consecutive sessions to improve expressive and receptive language skills. 2
- During structured clinical tasks/target words, Kelley will produce a variety of consonant-vowel combinations including CVC, CVCV, CVCVC at the word, phrase, and sentence-level and then progress to spontaneous productions, without prompting, to increase his ability to make his wants/needs to be known, with 80% accuracy across 3 treatment sessions. 2
Reading Comprehension: Inferencing & Losing a Tooth 2
This adapted social story targets inferencing, vocabulary, and story elements.
Read to Your Child : A Handout For Families With Tips On Reading to Their Child (English and Spanish Handouts) to Improve Literacy and Language 4
Bilingual Resource, handout for families Read to Your Child : A handout for families with tips on reading to their child (English and Spanish handouts)
Reading Comprehension: Inferencing & Guide Dogs 1
This resource is geared towards students with an interest in dogs who are working on inferencing, story elements, and vocabulary.
Design Your Own Movie Poster Template 4
Jessica Lenden-Holt MA CCC-SLP
Design your own movie poster template Includes: Name, Date, Book Title Author, and Drawing Box for Movie Poster One page, PDF format.
Kiki is Flying Comic 5
Virginia Ingram, CCC-SLP
Learn about Kiki’s unique way of flying and how an Occupational Therapist ends up working with Kiki. A great comic for OT month (or anytime you want to discuss what an OT does). Includes a blank co...Includes activity list
What Happened At School Today 2
A visual support to provide to teachers to send home with students.
Camping Themed Language Activities 5
21 page of camping photos and activities. Create a Camping Scene, Blank Map, Large Backpack and camping items, Fish of different sizes/fishing pole, question and command cards. Use as a reinforcer ...Includes activity list
Movie Film Review Writing Prompt 3
Jessica Lenden-Holt MA CCC-SLP
PDF format. Includes: Name, Date, Movie Title, Star Ranking, Writing Prompt (Write a one paragraph review for the last movie you saw), Lined spacing for paragraph
Film Movie Review Writing Prompts and Discussion 3
Jessica Lenden-Holt CCC-SLP
Film Review Template Includes: Title, Genre, Actors, Setting, Star Rating, Review with lined spaced, Opinion Column (favorite character, quote, costume, scene, "What I didn't like", What I would ch...
Body Parts, Pronouns and Other Language Activities 3
11 pages of body part, pronoun, receptive and expressive language activities. 6 images of children to choose from, 1 page of bandages in 3 sizes (10 total bandages), lists of receptive and expressi...Includes activity list
Playground Build a Scene , Speech and Language Activities 4
20 pages of speech and language activities related to playground/recess. Token reinforcement board with robots also included.Includes activity list
Monster and Halloween Speech and Language Activities With Sentence Strips (AAC) 4
8 pages Includes 1 • page of a variety of cute monsters • haunted house image • "I like" and "I don't like" sentence strips • "I am working for" visuals with token reinforcement board • 4 candy ima...Includes activity list
Halloween Speech, Language and Reinforcer Activities 6
21 pages of token rewards and create a scene Halloween activities. Can be used to as reward system for correct productions/responses. Can be used to target language goals (i.e. shapes, following di...Includes activity list
Summer Beach Create a Scene, Speech/Language/Reinforcer Activities 3
19 pages of summer beach scenes, summer/beach items, different sizes and colors of items, sea life, people, question cards, following directions cards, and more. Can be used as a reinforcer for cor...Includes activity list
Birthday Party Speech/Language/Reinforcer Activities 2
Contains 24 pages of multiple cakes, create your own cake activity, blank cake pieces, variety of candles, numbers, a large variety of balloons and presents, piñata with blank candy pieces, pin the...
Story Dice For Language Building and Writing Prompts, Wh- Question Dice 4
Story dice are a fun way to elicit speech, language and writing samples and to target goals in therapy or in centers! Dice include engaging images for writing prompts and conversational starters. T...
Cupcake Shoppe Speech/Language/Reinforcer Activities 2
19 pages of cupcake activities. Including: 2 bakery create a scene backgrounds, 2 page of create a scene items/bakers, 4 create your own cupcake black/white images, 2 pages of large cupcakes, 2 pag...