Copied to clipboard!
Speech Therapy -> Expressive Language -> Requesting
The ability to use language to ask for an item/action
Visual Schedule Cards
- Jane will request using AAC device with 80% accuracy given moderate cueing across 3 consecutive sessions. 0
- Carlton will request an object/activity/basic need (e.g. take a break) given visual supports (e.g. field of 3-4 picture symbols) in 80% of opportunities, adjusting level of support as needed across consecutive therapy sessions as measured by clinician data and observation to increase expressive language skills. 1
- Illa will imitate, then use, words to request assistance (help, open) 3 times during a session over 3 consecutive sessions as measured by clinician data and observation to increase expressive language abilities. 2
- During structured and unstructured activities, Florencia will use action words to verbalize basic wants & needs (e.g. stop, go, turn, want, eat) with 90% accuracy across 3 consecutive therapy sessions to increase expressive communication. 3
- Given a field of 4 or more picture icons, Genia will request a highly desired item with 80% accuracy 4 times during a session without tactile assistance to increase pragmatic and language skills. 2
- Scott will imitate, then use 2-word utterances with fading prompts with 90% accuracy across 3 consecutive sessions to improve expressive language skills. 2
- Chadwick will use his SGD to make requests and comment with 80% accuracy given moderate assistance over 5 consecutive sessions to improve functional communication. 2
- Given verbal and visual prompts, Ardelle will consistently use multi-word utterances (4+ words) for a variety of pragmatic functions (including labeling, commenting, and requesting) 9 /10 times in a session to improve expressive and pragmatic language skills as measured by data collection and observation across 3 consecutive data collection days. 2
- Cory will use multiple modes of communication to appropriately protest, communicate that she is upset, and request sensory activities/break time to remain calm in 3 /4 opportunities given minimal assistance across 5 consecutive sessions to increase expressive and pragmatic language skills. 2
- With fading modeling, Jordan will use carrier phrases "I don't want (item or activity)" and/or "I want (item or activity)" using AAC or any multimodal communication when expressing refusal or approval in 3 out 4 opportunities in 6 consecutive sessions, for active participation in everyday life situations. 0
Requesting Sentence Strips With Coloring Vocabulary 1
12 sentence strips with color vocabulary cards.
I Want (sentence Strip) With Example Photos For Requesting, Low-Tech AAC 2
"I want" sentence strip with four example photos.
Santa’s Sack of Presents 2
Large Santa sack with variety of presents of different shapes, colors, sizes. Can be used as reinforcer or for language activities.
Kiki's Holiday Breakfast Story 5
Bailey Morgan, MA, CCC-SLP
A story about Kiki who is planning to make breakfast for the holidays. The story focuses on planning, making lists, requesting, problem solving, following a recipe, and more.Includes activity list
Pizza Parlor Speech, Language, and Reinforcer Activities 3
13 pages of games/activities. Use as a reinforcer or to target speech/ language skills.
Halloween and Fall Graphics 4
Slides with individual graphics for fall and Halloween.Includes activity list
Clothing Items 4
A variety of clothing items for different seasons and weather, large suitcase, design your own clothing, question/command cards.Includes activity list
Sports Game Boards, Players, Jerseys, Balls For Football, Soccer, Baseball, Basketball and More 2
24 pages of sports themed speech and language activitiesIncludes activity list
Cupcake Shoppe Speech/Language/Reinforcer Activities 2
19 pages of cupcake activities. Including: 2 bakery create a scene backgrounds, 2 page of create a scene items/bakers, 4 create your own cupcake black/white images, 2 pages of large cupcakes, 2 pag...