Copied to clipboard!
Speech Therapy -> Expressive Language -> Similarities
Reasons that two or more entities are alike.
Top 20 (View all)
- When and Where Monster Appear: Mixed List 6
- Synonym/ Antonym 1st grade 2
- Synonym/Antonym 5th grade 1
- Synonyms 1
- Thanksgiving Sentence Strip - Vocabulary 1
- Synonyms/Antonyms 2
- Find an animal - "Here We Are" 4
- What belongs in this group? Spring edition 1
- Breakfast food and drink items 1
- Halloween Cupcake Decorating 1
- Compare and contrast: Jokes, fun, and funny things 1
- Halloween Party Scene 1
- 10 summer vocabulary words 1
- Name the category: Christmas Edition 1
- Name the category: Spring edition 2
- What belongs in this Group? Thanksgiving Edition 1
- Nature Vocabulary 1
- What belongs in this Group? Winter Edition 1
- 5 sets of 3 words with the same letter in the initial position. 1
- Kiki's Holiday Breakfast Categories 0
Visual Schedule Cards
- When presented 2 objects/pictures, Federico will identify 3 similarity and 3 difference when given minimal verbal and visual cues with 90% accuracy over 4 consecutive sessions as measured by clinician data collection to demonstrate expressive language skills. 2
- Leon will state how 4 things go together with fading prompts with 90% accuracy over 4 consecutive sessions to improve receptive and expressive language skills. 2
- When presented with 4 objects or pictures, Marc will categorize stimulus items as the same or different when provided fading verbal and gesture cues to increase receptive and expressive language skills with 90% accuracy across 4 sessions as measured by clinician data collection. 3
- Ricki will orally label age-appropriate vocabulary words presented in objects and pictures, such as nouns and actions/verbs, and will use these target words accurately in a phrase or sentence with 90% accuracy across 3 therapy sessions, to expand expressive vocabulary skills to an age-appropriate level. 3
- When given verbal, visuals or gesture prompts, Teri will use 2+ words to describe a picture with 80% accuracy, over 3 consecutive sessions, as measured by observations, data collection and/or standardized testing to increase expressive language skills. 1
6 pages. Variety of penguins and create a scene pictures. Can be modified for a variety of language or articulation activities or used as a reinforcer.
A funny illustrated fill-in story about Willie the Werewolf where kids are asked to fill in specific kinds of words (parts of speech, pieces of clothing, etc.). Includes the original story with 'w'...
16 pages of multiple living room scenes, living room items, different sized items, design your own living room activity, family members, pets.
40 Cariboo cards (two sets, one with words and one without words) related to Halloween vocabulary. Can also be used as small flash cards for other activities.
19 pages of cupcake activities. Including: 2 bakery create a scene backgrounds, 2 page of create a scene items/bakers, 4 create your own cupcake black/white images, 2 pages of large cupcakes, 2 pag...