Copied to clipboard!
Speech Therapy -> Hearing -> Auditory Rehabilitation
Retraining the auditory system to minimize the loss-induced deficits of function, activity, participation, and quality of life following hearing loss, such as learning to adapt to hearing aids, cochlear implants or other hearing assistance. Techniques may include sensory management, perceptual training, or counseling.
Activity List(s) - top 20 (View all)
- Sound Localization Game 2
- Say the Missing Syllable 2
- Say the Missing Word 2
- Auditory Discrimination Sound Chain 3
- Thanksgiving 1,2, & 3 step directions (using Thanksgiving Pronoun Sort by Sara Lowczyk) 0
- 2 Step Temporal Directions-Spring Things 2
- Winter Multisyllabic Words 1
- Phone conversation ordering a pizza 3
- Jokes/April Fool’s Day Multisyllabic Words 1
- Spring Multisyllabic Words 2
- Phone call to the library to see if a book is in 2
- Spring Multisyllabic Paragraphs 1
- Phone call to the doctor's office to make an appointment 2
- Jokes/April Fool’s Day Multisyllabic Phrases 1
- Jokes/April Fool’s Day Multisyllabic Sentences 1
- Jokes/April Fool’s Day Multisyllabic Paragraphs 1
- Spring Multisyllabic Phrases 1
- Winter Multisyllabic Words in Paragraphs 1
- Spring Multisyllabic Sentences 1
- What do you say when calling 911? 2
- Central Auditory Processing Disorder (CAPD) - Auditory processing disorder (APD) is a hearing problem that affects about 3%–5% of school-aged children. Kids with this condition, also known as central auditory processing disorder (CAPD), can't understand what they hear in the same way other kids do. This is because their ears and brain don't fully coordinate.
- Meagan will recall details of a story presented via auditory means with 80% accuracy given minimal cueing across 4 out of 5 sessions. 0
- Lucy will discriminate /w/ from /v/ productions with 90% accuracy across 3 out of 4 treatment sessions. 0
Following Directions: Robot Coloring Sheet 2
Full page robot coloring sheet. One Step, Two Step, and Three Step Instructions Data Collection Sheet Suggestions for Use Visual Support for first/then/last Visual Support for before/after Use in p...
Cochlear Implants (for Parents) 1Author: KidsHealth - Cochlear implant can help many kids with severe hearing loss.