Copied to clipboard!
Speech Therapy -> Hearing -> Auditory Rehabilitation
Retraining the auditory system to minimize the loss-induced deficits of function, activity, participation, and quality of life following hearing loss, such as learning to adapt to hearing aids, cochlear implants or other hearing assistance. Techniques may include sensory management, perceptual training, or counseling.
Cochlear Implants (for Parents) 1Author: KidsHealth - Cochlear implant can help many kids with severe hearing loss.
Top 20 (View all)
- Say the Missing Syllable 2
- Auditory Discrimination Sound Chain 3
- Sound Localization Game 2
- Say the Missing Word 2
- Thanksgiving 1,2, & 3 step directions (using Thanksgiving Pronoun Sort by Sara Lowczyk) 0
- 2 Step Temporal Directions-Spring Things 2
- Winter Multisyllabic Words 1
- Phone conversation ordering a pizza 3
- Jokes/April Fool’s Day Multisyllabic Words 1
- Spring Multisyllabic Words 2
- Phone call to the library to see if a book is in 2
- Jokes/April Fool’s Day Multisyllabic Paragraphs 1
- Phone call to the doctor's office to make an appointment 2
- Spring Multisyllabic Paragraphs 1
- Jokes/April Fool’s Day Multisyllabic Phrases 1
- Jokes/April Fool’s Day Multisyllabic Sentences 1
- Winter Multisyllabic Words in Paragraphs 1
- Spring Multisyllabic Phrases 1
- Spring Multisyllabic Sentences 1
- What do you say when calling 911? 2
- Central Auditory Processing Disorder (CAPD) - Auditory processing disorder (APD) is a hearing problem that affects about 3%–5% of school-aged children. Kids with this condition, also known as central auditory processing disorder (CAPD), can't understand what they hear in the same way other kids do. This is because their ears and brain don't fully coordinate.
- Meagan will recall details of a story presented via auditory means with 80% accuracy given minimal cueing across 4 out of 5 sessions. 0
- Lucy will discriminate /w/ from /v/ productions with 90% accuracy across 3 out of 4 treatment sessions. 0
Full page robot coloring sheet. One Step, Two Step, and Three Step Instructions Data Collection Sheet Suggestions for Use Visual Support for first/then/last Visual Support for before/after Use in p...