Copied to clipboard!
Speech Therapy -> Phonology -> Backing
When alvoelar sounds, like /t/ and /d/, are substituted with velar sounds like /k/ and /g/ (e.g. 'gog' for 'dog').
- Fronting/Backing Minimal Pairs 1
- Old Lady Who Swallowed a Pie - /k/ and /g/ words with minimal pairs 1
- Final /d/ Words 1
- /t/ in all positions of words 0
- Initial /d/ Words 1
- /d/ Word List (Medial Position) 1
- Medial /d/ Words 1
- Medial /t/ 0
- Initial /t/ 1
- Final /t/ 1
- Halloween /t/ /d/ words 1
- /d/ Word List (Final Position) 1
- Halloween /k/ /g/ words 0
- CVC final /t/ 1
- Medial /g/ 1
- Backing: Halloween words and non-words 2
- Rick will produce /p/ in all positions spontaneously in words, phrases and sentences with 90% accuracy across 3 therapy sessions to increase intelligibility. 2
- Marline will correctly imitate, then spontaneously produce the /r/ phoneme (including blends) in all word positions in words, phrases, sentences, and finally conversation with 80% accuracy over 3 consecutive sessions in order to improve intelligibility. 3
/k/ and /g/ words in Christmas trees. Separated into their positions on separate trees as well as a mixed tree for each. Powerpoint uploaded so therapists can edit if they choose.
Articulation Resource. Speech Resource. SLP. Articulation cards for the "cr" /kr/ blend in the initial position. Each card contains one word and associated image. Words: crocodile, cricket, crow, c...
Low ink, no prep /s/ blend words in polka dot St. Patrick’s Day shamrocks. Separated into their sounds (two sheets for /sk/, /st/ etc), and two sheets with mixed blends).
Story dice are a fun way to elicit speech, language and writing samples and to target goals in therapy or in centers! Dice include engaging images for writing prompts and conversational starters. T...