Copied to clipboard!
Speech Therapy -> Phonology -> Syllable Shapes / Consonant-Vowel Combinations
Children with apraxia have difficulty putting sounds together rather than producing specific sounds in isolation. Goals should be focused on shapes of words such as, CV (e.g., “me”), VC (e.g., “up), CVC (e.g., “hat”), VCV (e.g., “okay”), CVCV (e.g., “bunny”), CVCVCV (e.g., “potato”) rather than specific sounds to teach the movements needed to put sounds together without segmenting the word or omitting/substituting sounds.
Roll a Dice Game/Reinforcer. Different animal bodies/body parts. Create an Animal.
This is a gardening activity which includes planting cv, vc, cvc words. Bonus vocabulary activities and coloring pages attached.
These are all positions of /b/ in words with pictures available for coloring.
25 pages of reinforcer, language, and CVC word activities.
60 CV, VC, CVC breakfast cards to "feed" to the alligator of your choosing-- I made mine out of an old cascade dishwashing container. Alligator graphics also provided.
Train image for articulation. Visual cue to mark CVC words (or up to 4 phonemes) or to mark syllables in words up 4 syllable words.
Articulation Resource. Speech Resource. SLP. Articulation cards for the "cr" /kr/ blend in the initial position. Each card contains one word and associated image. Words: crocodile, cricket, crow, c...
Practice early developing sounds with these fun syllable mats
All positions of /b/ words in color. 1 page for initial, medial and final with 3 combination pages. 6 pages total.
Articulation Cards for /d/ in all positions: Initial: 16 targets; Medial: 16 targets; Final: 16 targets
Virginia Ingram MS CCC-SLP
This is a book of songs and activities related to the farm. It is geared towards pre-school age and would work in a group or an individual session. Many patients will benefit from this book but the...Includes activity list
Bailey Morgan, MA, CCC-SLP
A story about Kiki who is planning to make breakfast for the holidays. The story focuses on planning, making lists, requesting, problem solving, following a recipe, and more.Includes activity list
Story dice are a fun way to elicit speech, language and writing samples and to target goals in therapy or in centers! Dice include engaging images for writing prompts and conversational starters. T...
- Whitney will develop and expand imitation skills, moving from imitation of motor patterns to imitation of vocal patterns and speech sounds with 90% accuracy across 3 sessions as measured by clinician data and observation to increase overall expressive language skills and speech intelligibility.
- Rick will produce /p/ in all positions spontaneously in words, phrases and sentences with 90% accuracy across 3 therapy sessions to increase intelligibility.
- Marline will correctly imitate, then spontaneously produce the /r/ phoneme (including s-blends) in all word positions in words, phrases, sentences, and finally conversation with 80% accuracy over 3 consecutive sessions in order to improve intelligibility.
Activity List(s) - top 20 (View all)
- 3 syllable words
- /ch/ CVC word list (initial position only)
- Multi Syllabic Words (3 syllables) Back to School Edition
- Multi Syllabic Words - 2 syllables
- Multi Syllabic Words - 3 syllables
- Multi Syllabic Words (2 syllables) Back to School Edition
- 2-3 Syllable Winter Words
- Thanksgiving Multisyllabic Words
- Sheep Rhyming Words
- Cow Rhyming Words
- Pig Rhyming Words
- Hen Rhyming Words
- Apraxia goal targets
- Donkey Rhyming Words
- Halloween Multisyllabic Words
- Cat Rhyming Words
- Duck Rhyming Words
- CVC final /t/
- Dog Rhyming Words
- Initial /p/ Words