Copied to clipboard!
Speech Therapy -> Receptive Language -> Cause and Effect
The ability to identify the reasoning for an event that occurred or the connection between antecedent and event.
- Phrases to use when playing a game 2
- Requesting Actions with Cause and Effect Toys 2
- Following Directions: Valentine's Day - Kiki sends a letter to Robo 1
- Wh- questions: Jokes 1
- Winter vocabulary 0
- Name the Category: Jokes 1
- Phone call to the doctor's office to make an appointment 2
- Phone call to the library to see if a book is in 2
- What do you say when calling 911? 2
- Receptive Language Disorder - A child with receptive language disorder has difficulties with understanding what is said to them. The symptoms vary between children but, generally, problems with language comprehension begin before the age of three years. Children need to understand spoken language before they can use language to express themselves.