Copied to clipboard!
Speech Therapy -> Receptive Language -> Differences
Being able to identify which items in a set do not belong
Top 20 (View all)
- Winter Compare and Contrast 1
- Spring compare and contrast 1
- Christmas Sammy (Vocabulary List 2) 1
- Compare and Contrast Winter Cabin Coloring Page 0
- Compare and contrast: Jokes, fun, and funny things 1
- Find an animal - "Here We Are" 4
- Synonym/ Antonym 1st grade 2
- Synonym/Antonym 5th grade 1
- Synonyms/Antonyms 2
- Holiday Compare and Contrast 0
- What belongs in this Group? Thanksgiving Edition 1
- What belongs in this group? Halloween Edition 1
- What belongs in this Group? Winter Edition 1
- Kiki's Holiday Breakfast Categories 0
- Halloween Party Scene 1
- Name the category: Thanksgiving Edition 1
- Thanksgiving Compare and Contrast 0
- What belongs in this Group? Christmas Edition 1
- What belongs in this group? Spring edition 1
- Name the Category- Back to School Edition 1
- Receptive Language Disorder - A child with receptive language disorder has difficulties with understanding what is said to them. The symptoms vary between children but, generally, problems with language comprehension begin before the age of three years. Children need to understand spoken language before they can use language to express themselves.
- When presented with 4 objects or pictures, Marc will categorize stimulus items as the same or different when provided fading verbal and gesture cues to increase receptive and expressive language skills with 90% accuracy across 4 sessions as measured by clinician data collection. 3
- Hector will follow two-step unrelated directions in a quiet listening environment in with 90% accuracy to improve receptive language skills in 3/4 opportunities across 4 therapy sessions when given minimal verbal and visual cues. 2
- When given verbal, visuals or gesture prompts, Teri will use 2+ words to describe a picture with 80% accuracy, over 3 consecutive sessions, as measured by observations, data collection and/or standardized testing to increase expressive language skills. 1
40 Cariboo cards (two sets, one with words and one without words) related to Halloween vocabulary. Can also be used as small flash cards for other activities.
21 page of camping photos and activities. Create a Camping Scene, Blank Map, Large Backpack and camping items, Fish of different sizes/fishing pole, question and command cards. Use as a reinforcer ...Includes activity list
16 pages of multiple living room scenes, living room items, different sized items, design your own living room activity, family members, pets.
19 pages of cupcake activities. Including: 2 bakery create a scene backgrounds, 2 page of create a scene items/bakers, 4 create your own cupcake black/white images, 2 pages of large cupcakes, 2 pag...