Copied to clipboard!
Speech Therapy -> Receptive Language -> Similarities
Being able to identify two or more items that share characteristics such as color, shape, size, trait, etc.
Activity List(s) - top 20 (View all)
- 10 summer vocabulary words 1
- Christmas Sammy (Vocabulary List 2) 1
- Find an animal - "Here We Are" 4
- Synonyms/Antonyms 2
- Synonym/Antonym 5th grade 1
- List of Paired Words to Compare and Contrast 1
- Synonym/ Antonym 1st grade 2
- Compare and contrast: Jokes, fun, and funny things 1
- Halloween Party Scene 1
- Spring compare and contrast 1
- What belongs in this Group? Christmas Edition 1
- What belongs in this Group? Thanksgiving Edition 1
- Kiki's Holiday Breakfast Categories 0
- Thanksgiving Compare and Contrast 0
- Name the Category: Winter Edition 1
- What belongs in this group? Halloween Edition 1
- What belongs in this Group? Winter Edition 1
- Name the category: Thanksgiving Edition 1
- What belongs in this group? Spring edition 1
- Name the Category- Back to School Edition 1
- Receptive Language Disorder - A child with receptive language disorder has difficulties with understanding what is said to them. The symptoms vary between children but, generally, problems with language comprehension begin before the age of three years. Children need to understand spoken language before they can use language to express themselves.
- When presented with 4 objects or pictures, Marc will categorize stimulus items as the same or different when provided fading verbal and gesture cues to increase receptive and expressive language skills with 90% accuracy across 4 sessions as measured by clinician data collection. 3
- Leon will state how 4 things go together with fading prompts with 90% accuracy over 4 consecutive sessions to improve receptive and expressive language skills. 2
- When given verbal, visuals or gesture prompts, Teri will use 2+ words to describe a picture with 80% accuracy, over 3 consecutive sessions, as measured by observations, data collection and/or standardized testing to increase expressive language skills. 1
Snowman Synonyms and Antonyms 2
Practice synonyms and antonyms with these cute snowmen
Clothing Items 4
A variety of clothing items for different seasons and weather, large suitcase, design your own clothing, question/command cards.Includes activity list
Snow Globe Language and CVC Word Activities 2
25 pages of reinforcer, language, and CVC word activities.
Halloween Vocabulary Cariboo Cards 1
40 Cariboo cards (two sets, one with words and one without words) related to Halloween vocabulary. Can also be used as small flash cards for other activities.
Gardening Cariboo Cards 1
40 Cariboo cards (two sets, one with words and one without words) related to gardening vocabulary. Can also be used as small flash cards for other activities.
Winter Sight Words Coloring Book 1
A winter themed sight words book.
Werewolf Willie Loves Valentine's Day Fill-In Story 5
A funny illustrated fill-in story about Willie the Werewolf where kids are asked to fill in specific kinds of words (parts of speech, pieces of clothing, etc.). Includes the original story with 'w'...
Preposition Coloring Book For Easter 1
8 pages of a black and white preposition coloring book with coloring pages and vocabulary cards.
Living Room Build a Scene: Speech and Language Activities 4
16 pages of multiple living room scenes, living room items, different sized items, design your own living room activity, family members, pets.
Valentine’s Day Vocabulary Cards 2
Large vocabulary cards to be used in matching games, go-fish, flash cards, etc.
Egg Coloring/Craft 2
*Coloring/craft activity *11 white eggs *8 medium, 1 large, 1 small *Can be modified to target articulation or language skills.
Cupcake Shoppe Speech/Language/Reinforcer Activities 2
19 pages of cupcake activities. Including: 2 bakery create a scene backgrounds, 2 page of create a scene items/bakers, 4 create your own cupcake black/white images, 2 pages of large cupcakes, 2 pag...