Copied to clipboard!
Word group: a bat and a bird
a bat and a bird
|Language:||Target level:||Added by:|
No definitions found. Add one to help improve Ambiki.
- The bird is in the bird cage.
- He’s got a lot of money, but he’s like a bird in a cage.
- The bird looked ___ and alone.
- She ate like a bird because she did not like the food.
- Why does a bird have wings?
- After helping out a lost bird, the young girl was rewarded with a great sense of accomplishment.
- What color is the bird?
- Originally, the expression was “like a bird in a guilded cage.” It often means someone has a lot of something that you would think is a good thing (like money or fame), but with it comes a loss of freedom.
- The Christmas tree looked so beautiful with all of the twinkling lights until my cat thought one of the bird decorations was a real!....
- It is a bird, is black and white, and it cannot fly. What is it?