Copied to clipboard!
Word group: A: Because he was the teach...
A: Because he was the teacher’s pet
|Language:||Target level:||Added by:|
No definitions found. Add one to help improve Ambiki.
- The planets and their satellites orbit the ____ because of its gravity.
- They are freezing because they forgot their jacket.
- I need help because I do not understand the question.
- Christmas came early because we sold 500 chocolate bars at the fundraiser.
- I cannot fall asleep on Christmas Eve because I am so excited.
- My friend played hooky one time but it was too bad because she missed a really fun field trip!
- The man wiped his face because he was ___.
- Though he had already finished the book, he read it a second time because he enjoyed it so much.
- Because it was for my surprise party, she kept me out in the cold.
- I love to eat food because it makes me grow big and strong.
- Jennifer does chores herself because she doesn't trust others to do them right.
- The road was ___ because of the hills.
- He cannot fall asleep on Christmas Eve because i so excite.
- The planets and their satellites orbit the sun because of its gravity.
- You said it because...
- I want more to eat because I am hungry.
- Eric must have studied so long, because he passed that exam with flying colors.
- The Sturgeon Moon is named after the Sturgeon because this giant fish is most active in August.
- I make sure I am not forgetting anything because I...
- She ate like a bird because she did not like the food.
- Because every play has a cast!
- The rainy weather in April is worth it because it allows for flower seeds and bulbs to bloom in May.
- an exceedingly long story with many details, often extraneous, that is finished without a clear punchline. A shaggy-dog story is funny because the listener has expectations that are not met at the end of the story. A shaggy-dog story is also called a yarn.
- Winter is my favorite season because I like snowy weather and winter sports. Do you like to go skiing or sledding?
- Why can’t you hear a pterodactyl go to the bathroom? Because the “P” is silent.
- We played in the snow all day and even made a snowman. The snowman’s nose was NOT a carrot, it was a piece of coal! The heater was broken so it was cold at the house! We couldn’t use the fire because we needed a chimney sweep. Thankfully, the red mittens kept my hands warm. I also had a blue toboggan. Do you think of a toboggan as a hat or a sled?
- A joke that is no longer funny or interesting because it has been repeated so often.
- Why do we tell actors to “break a leg?” Because every play has a cast.