Copied to clipboard!
Word group: a conclusion you can draw b...
a conclusion you can draw based on known evidence
|Language:||Target level:||Added by:|
No definitions found. Add one to help improve Ambiki.
- Brush your teeth and draw a bigger rectangle
- Say “Thank you” and draw another circle
- color / draw
- Touch your ears and draw a skinny rectangle
- Clap 3 times and draw a little circle
- Point at something green and draw a thick oval
- Before you draw a line over the bee, place a dot on the dress
- Wash your face and draw a rectangle
- Before you draw an X on the baseball, put a line through the birdfeeder
- I will touch the dot, and you will draw a circle around it or click the beacon.
- I will draw a line on the right side, and you will draw the same line on the left.
- Bonus steps: Color the body red or use red crayons/markers/pencils to draw the body.
- I love to draw.
- 4. Story grammar: Draw a picture about what you think will happen/what you remember
- Step 1: Draw a circle for the head.
- Step 2: Draw the body next to the head.
- Now I will click the beacon on the two dots, and you will draw a line.
- Check the weather and get dressed: Check the weather outside or the forecast for the day. Based on the weather, decide what clothes to wear. Get the clothes you will wear and place them on your bed or a chair. Put on your underwear and pants. Put on your shirt. Put on your socks and shoes. Put on a jacket, hat, or other item if needed before leaving your home.