Copied to clipboard!
Word group: A duck was playing in the r...
A duck was playing in the rain puddle.
|Language:||Target level:||Added by:|
No definitions found. Add one to help improve Ambiki.
- We are playing jacks.
- Tell me one thing about playing video games.
- Tell me one thing about playing sports.
- Sam and Lisa are playing basketball.
- We are playing catch.
- To be successful in playing a deceptive joke on someone.
- I stopped playing video games cold turkey.
- She is playing jumprope.
- Tell me one thing about playing music.
- She is playing on the jungle gym.
- Chelsea enjoys going to the beach and playing frisbee.
- I am playing.
- Put the coin in the slot - The music starts playing - When the music starts playing you dance.
- Tell me one thing about playing on the internet.
- She is playing with her friends.
- Timothy needs to sit on the bench to rest after playing for half of the game.
- Although summer vacation was cut short this year, my third graders had fun playing a friendly game of tag at recess.
- What were Robo and Kiki playing?
- What were Robo and Kiki playing? Hide and go seek.
- Rudolf, Dancer, and Prancer were playing tag outside of Santa's workshop. Comet and Cupid were mad that Rudolf didn't ask them to play....
- Playing: Stay inside or go outdoors to play. Do activities you enjoy, such as playing games with a friend, sports, drawing, or playing an instrument. When you are finished playing, put away any toys or equipment you used. Wash your hands.
- Rosa woke up in her room on Saturday morning feeling so excited to meet her friend Marta at the park. She sprang out of bed and ran to the closet to get dressed. Then she quickly ran downstairs for some breakfast so they could leave quickly for the playground, however, as soon as she looked out the window and saw the weather, she became very sad. Rosa was disappointed but decided to ask her father if she could invite Marta over to her house instead of going to the park. Her dad agreed and they called Marta’s mother together to ask if she could come over. 30 minutes later, Marta’s mom dropped her off at Rosa’s house and they spent the afternoon playing hide and seek around the house. Rosa was happy that she could still spend time with her friend, even if they weren’t able to go to the park as planned.
- My family and friends were coming to visit for the holiday that occurs every November in the fall. My mom and dad spent all day cooking and cleaning. The food was going to be finished a little after everyone arrived. Everyone was arriving around dusk to celebrate together. Just as everyone arrived, there was heavy rain and lightning. Suddenly everything went dark in the house. When my mom checked the food in the oven, the food had not finished cooking. We got out all of our candles and flashlights then started playing card games as my mom called many restaurants to see if she could order food. We ended up sharing what we were thankful for as we ate pizza together. It was a holiday I will always remember!
- Once upon a time, I was playing on the playground with my friends. We were all having fun when one of my friends started being mean to me. She would push me, call me names, and steal my toys. I was so sad and didn't know what to do.
- Throughout the centuries people have explained the rainbow in various ways. Some have accepted it as a miracle without physical explanation. To the Hebrews it was a token that there would be no more universal floods. The Greeks used to imagine that it was a sign from the gods to foretell war or heavy rain. The Norsemen considered the rainbow as a bridge over which the gods passed from earth to their home in the sky. Others have tried to explain the phenomenon physically. Aristotle thought that the rainbow was caused by reflection of the sun's rays by the rain. Since then physicists have found that it is not reflection but refraction by the raindrops which causes the rainbows.