Copied to clipboard!
Word group: After he told his friend’s ...
After he told his friend’s secret, the group froze him out.
|Language:||Target level:||Added by:|
No definitions found. Add one to help improve Ambiki.
- Point to all the months after you touch your nose
- After you point to the picnic basket, draw a circle around it
- maybe we can played after we ate breakfast
- To feel very full after eating a lot of food
- Draw a line under a flower after you circle the dolphin
- Zoned out after someone asked you a question
- Favorite games to play after school
- After you put a dot on all the eggs, raise your hand
- The leisure activities you do after school
- Write your name at the top of the paper after you circle the duckling
- United States author (born in Canada) whose novels influenced American literature after World War II (1915-2005)
- After feeling scared, the child was able to find courage to continue the journey.
- 13. Cyber Monday is the Monday after Thanksgiving and is the busiest online shopping day of the year.
- After you put Santa in front of the fireplace, give him a plate of cookies.
- Sandra uses a towel to dry her body after her bath.
- Joe wears a robe after his shower.
- Walk the dog after dinner.
- After you put the coffee next to the milk, put the sugar next to the coffee.
- Carrie uses a towel and brush to manage her hair after a shower.
- This house is ours after we sign the paperwork.
- After the blizzard, there were icicles and everything was frozen.
- Step 5: After soaking, drain the water through the cheesecloth.
- After the storm had passed, the cheerful birds once again filled the air with their joyful songs.
- I go home after school.
- What season comes after fall?
- 12. Black Friday is the day after Thanksgiving and is traditionally the busiest shopping day of the year.
- I made a fort, but it collapsed shortly after.
- After leaving school at the age of 14, Coleman worked as a laundress before traveling to France to become a pilot.
- Circle the candle before circling the pine tree branch, but after circling the snowflake.
- There is a crater on the moon named after Amelia Earhart.
- Santa Claus live after the north pole.
- I told my brother to stuff it after he was mean to me.
- Talie used a towel to dry herself off after a swim in the ocean.
- August is after July.
- She’ll write the paper after lunch.
- After we have dinner, we can have dessert.
- They became the dominant terrestrial vertebrates after the Triassic–Jurassic extinction event 3 million years ago; their dominance continued through the Jurassic and Cretaceous periods.
- Kiki’s family _____ after breakfast.
- I tried to talk to my brother after my argument, but he was giving me the cold shoulder.
- The trophy was theirs after they won the race.
- Touch the candle before touching the pine tree branch, but after touching the snowflake.
- The Sturgeon Moon is named after the Sturgeon because this giant fish is most active in August.
- After he replied, the teacher asked him to explain his answer further.
- Timothy needs to sit on the bench to rest after playing for half of the game.
- We are going to dinner after the big game.
- Nikki uses the bathroom after she wakes up.
- After helping out a lost bird, the young girl was rewarded with a great sense of accomplishment.
- Martha needs her hair dryer to dry her hair after her bath.
- After all the hard work, the students finally earned the grade they deserved.
- After you put the green beans beside the cranberry sauce, put the cheese on the bread then give it to the girl.
- What do you say after you knock on a door?
- After you put the corn beside green beans, give the cookie to the girl.
- It is the season after fall, starts in December and ends in March, and it usually snows in this season. What is it?
- It is almost time for the final race. Everyone sings the "Star Spangled Banner" and Josef hops into his race car. Next, the announcer says, "Drivers, start your engines!" After a short click, click, click, the engine fires to life with a loud VROOM. The pace car leads the pack as the cars warm up and make sure everything is safe. As Josef slowly drives around he sees his family cheering him on. The pace car pulls into the pit lane and the green flag waves to start the race.
- Into the woods he roamed, searching to complete his mission. It was a dragon rumored to watch over these woods. After hours of searching and setting traps, the hunter finally found something. Below the tallest tree in the forest, sat an injured dragon protecting her nest of eggs. The dragon could not retreat nor fight. It was not the hunter who injured this dragon. That remained to be unknown. Cruelty was not the way of this hunter. Instead of attacking the injured beast, he worked all day repairing the dragon’s wounds. The hunter would spend the next few weeks ensuring no harm came to the dragon or her nest. After the hatching of the eggs, the dragon and her offspring left the forest, returning often to visit the hunter.
- Get back in the groove. After a loss, it can be tough to get back in the swing of things. But it's important to remember that you're not always going to win. Practice and focus on your next game.
- Once upon a time, there was a kingdom where the people were ruled by a fair and just queen. The queen had a son who was the apple of her eye, and she loved him more than anything in the world. However, the queen soon fell ill and died. Her son was heartbroken and mourned her death for many years. One day, he decided to go on a journey to find a cure for his sadness. He traveled to many different countries and met many people, but he still could not find a way to heal his broken heart. Finally, he came to a kingdom where the people were ruled by a wicked queen. The queen was very mean to her subjects and made them do all the hard work. The prince was so tired of being treated badly that he decided to stay in the kingdom and overthrow the queen. He took control of the kingdom and made it a place where the people were treated fairly and with respect. Finally, he was able to heal his broken heart and live happily ever after.
- There was a faint cool breeze that rustled through the forest. The warmth of the bonfire was felt by the group and the light from the fire, full moon, and the stars provided light. The smell of chocolate, smoke, and pine was in the air. There were the sounds of the crackling of the wood on the fire and the crunching of s’mores. The nights were beginning to get longer, and the leaves were changing to beautiful hues of red, yellow, and orange as they fell. After some time around the bonfire, it was time for the storytelling to occur.
- Step Four: Stop shaking and take a look. After a few minutes, the cream will turn into whipped cream.
- Do you like amusement parks? Well I sure do. To amuse myself I went twice last spring. My most memorable moment was riding on the Caterpillar which is a gigantic rollercoaster high above the ground. When I saw how high the Caterpillar rose into the bright blue sky, I knew it was for me. After waiting in line for thirty minutes I made it to the front where the man measured my height to see if I was tall enough. I gave the man my coins asked for change and jumped on the cart. Tick tick tick the Caterpillar climbed slowly up the tracks. It went so high I could see the parking lot. Boy was I scared. I thought to myself there's no turning back now. People were so scared they screamed as we swiftly zoomed fast fast and faster along the tracks. As quickly as it started the Caterpillar came to a stop. Unfortunately, it was time to pack the car and drive home. That night I dreamt of the wild ride on the Caterpillar. Taking a trip to the amusement park and riding on the Caterpillar was my most memorable moment ever!
- My family and friends were coming to visit for the holiday that occurs every November in the fall. My mom and dad spent all day cooking and cleaning. The food was going to be finished a little after everyone arrived. Everyone was arriving around dusk to celebrate together. Just as everyone arrived, there was heavy rain and lightning. Suddenly everything went dark in the house. When my mom checked the food in the oven, the food had not finished cooking. We got out all of our candles and flashlights then started playing card games as my mom called many restaurants to see if she could order food. We ended up sharing what we were thankful for as we ate pizza together. It was a holiday I will always remember!
- After a long day of work, Lynn was looking forward to her summer vacation. She was going to spend the next six weeks lounging by the pool, reading books, and sharing lazy afternoons with her friends.
- That afternoon Josef accelerates from the start and sets the fastest lap he can in qualifying. After qualifying in 9th position, Josef's competitive side comes out. He will need to accelerate faster through the turns if he is going to have a chance to be the champion.
- I was mad about what my sister said, but my dad told me to take it with a grain of salt.
- The teacher told us that there is no one who is a teacher’s pet, he likes all of us equally.
- My mom told me to count my blessings instead of complain.
- I told my brother to stuff it after he was mean to me.
- My mom told my dad, “I have wrapped presents all night. I am calling it a night.”
- I told them to wait their turn on the swings.
- She told her famous scary story of spotting a monster in those very woods. It was a cool day just like that day when she heard a rustling noise that was louder than the faint breeze that was blowing through the trees. She wondered what was out in the woods when she decided to go investigate the situation. She began to walk away from her tent when she saw something move in the distance and heard the snap of a fallen tree branch. She continued to see what broke the branch. As she was walking alone in the dark with the moon shining above, she saw something large with hair running past her. While she was walking her foot stepped into what seemed like a small depression in the earth when she suddenly saw the shadow of the large creature in the distance. She quickly realized that she had stepped in the large foot-like tracks from the monster.
- He told his famous scary story of spotting a monster in those very woods. It was a cool day just like that day when he heard a rustling noise that was louder than the faint breeze that was blowing through the trees. He wondered what was out in the woods when he decided to go investigate the situation. He began to walk away from his tent when he saw something move in the distance and heard the snap of a fallen tree branch. He continued to see what broke the branch. As he was walking alone in the dark with the moon shining above, he saw something with fur run past him. He continued when he saw the face of the monster. The human-like monster stood on its hind legs and howled with its large teeth showing.
- The morning of the party, Kara checked the ivitation again to make sure she would be at the right place at the right time. She didn't want to show up late! Before she left, she pulled on her coat and boots and told her mom she would be home before the street lights turned on. When she got to the party, she found her friends waiting at the ticket booth, shivering. Kara looked out at the ice and was instantly glad she brought her coat! Once they paid, the employee asked "What size do you need?". Kara sat down to put on her rented footwear. She was glad the blades were sharp, because dull blades could make you slip on the ice when you rounded the rink. Kara and her friends had a blast, and they made sure to sing to Jamie before the night was over.
- Team -- group working together
- special design representing a quality, type, or group
- expel from a community or group
- Club -- a group to be apart of
- Diverse- (Adj)- a group or things that are made up differently from each other
- the dominance or leadership of one social group over others
- Village -- group of people living together
- Herd -- group of animals all traveling together
- In 1920, a group of people known as colonists traveled to America by boat, known as the Mayflower. They arrived during winter with little to no food. There were no grocery stores and the people had to grow their own food and hunt. Only half of the people lived through the dangerous winter.