Copied to clipboard!
Word group: Don’t put an “x” on the tre...
Don’t put an “x” on the tree. Put an “x” on the stocking.
|Language:||Target level:||Added by:|
No definitions found. Add one to help improve Ambiki.
- a plant occurring in crusty patches on tree trunks or rocks
- abstract Christmas tree
- decorated Christmas tree
- lined Christmas tree
- pine tree branch
- old-timey Christmas tree
- painted Christmas tree
- bushy tree
- caroling, tree trimming, building a snowman
- decorated Christmas tree with a star on top
- big Christmas tree
- car freshener Christmas tree
- snow-capped Christmas tree
- lacy Christmas tree
- trimming the tree
- Squirrels scrabbling around the tree
- Trim the tree
- Christmas tree
- traditional Christmas tree
- triangle-shaped Christmas tree
- Light up like a Christmas tree
- To decorate the tree with decorations and lights
- wreath and tree
- tree house
- Christmas Tree and Wreath
- a tropical tree cultivated for its juicy edible fruits
- What would you do if you woke up and saw 50 presents under the tree and they were all for you (none for your brother/sister)?
- What color are the flowers on the tree?
- I was walking my dog outside when suddenly a red sleigh crashed into a tree....
- The girl is next to the tree.
- The presents are under the tree.
- I got all the decorations out so we can trim the tree!
- How do you decorate a Christmas tree?
- They were trimming the tree when we arrived.
- Santa is behind the tree.
- Color the tallest tree green.
- What would you do if you woke up and saw 50 presents under the tree but they were all for your brother/sister?
- Color the tree on the left then put an X on the trees on the right.
- Draw a yellow triangle around the tree.
- What do you put on your Christmas tree?
- Circle the candle before circling the pine tree branch, but after circling the snowflake.
- The animals are in front of the tree.
- Cross out a tree.
- The leaves fall off the tree.
- He is decorating the tree.
- What do you put on the top of the tree?
- Put the small start on the top of the tree.
- Color the tallest tree green, then the smoke gray.
- The star is on top of the tree.
- Touch the candle before touching the pine tree branch, but after touching the snowflake.
- What is part of a tree trunk use to start a fire?
- Put two presents inside of the bag then put the rest of the presents beside the tree.
- The tree was ___.
- He decorating the tree.
- The tree is between the candy canes.
- When her mom surprised her with a gift, she lit up like a Christmas tree.
- Put a soccer ball to the left of the tree.
- Put a tall tree to the left of Santa.
- The leaf fell from the tree.
- The light looked like a Christmas tree.
- The Christmas Party was fun. I saw the Nutcracker ballet that night, so I was running late. Nevertheless, they were still trimming the tree when we arrived. He was hanging mistletoe (with care) beside a beautiful red poinsettia. The tinsel icicles made a mess last year, so they used tinsel garland this year. We brought some Frankincense incense that we bought online. I tried the eggnog latte and the gingerbread. He ate the head on the gingerbread person! The nativity scene at the house was elaborate. This was a December to remember.
- She told her famous scary story of spotting a monster in those very woods. It was a cool day just like that day when she heard a rustling noise that was louder than the faint breeze that was blowing through the trees. She wondered what was out in the woods when she decided to go investigate the situation. She began to walk away from her tent when she saw something move in the distance and heard the snap of a fallen tree branch. She continued to see what broke the branch. As she was walking alone in the dark with the moon shining above, she saw something large with hair running past her. While she was walking her foot stepped into what seemed like a small depression in the earth when she suddenly saw the shadow of the large creature in the distance. She quickly realized that she had stepped in the large foot-like tracks from the monster.
- Into the woods he roamed, searching to complete his mission. It was a dragon rumored to watch over these woods. After hours of searching and setting traps, the hunter finally found something. Below the tallest tree in the forest, sat an injured dragon protecting her nest of eggs. The dragon could not retreat nor fight. It was not the hunter who injured this dragon. That remained to be unknown. Cruelty was not the way of this hunter. Instead of attacking the injured beast, he worked all day repairing the dragon’s wounds. The hunter would spend the next few weeks ensuring no harm came to the dragon or her nest. After the hatching of the eggs, the dragon and her offspring left the forest, returning often to visit the hunter.
- The Christmas tree looked so beautiful with all of the twinkling lights until my cat thought one of the bird decorations was a real!....
- I woke up to another day. The sun was shining and the birds were singing. I got out of bed and started my day. I decided to go for a walk. The fresh air felt good. I saw a squirrel and I started to chase it. I ran so fast that I got a stitch in my side. I quickly stopped and caught my breath. As I was catching my breath, I saw my friend Sally on the swings at the nearby playground. She had her dog with her. As I approached her, she also saw the squirrel run up in the tree, and her dog began to bark. We was so close, but couldn't catch it. I laughed with Sally and we went home to grab snacks and lemonade to talk about our adventure.
- He told his famous scary story of spotting a monster in those very woods. It was a cool day just like that day when he heard a rustling noise that was louder than the faint breeze that was blowing through the trees. He wondered what was out in the woods when he decided to go investigate the situation. He began to walk away from his tent when he saw something move in the distance and heard the snap of a fallen tree branch. He continued to see what broke the branch. As he was walking alone in the dark with the moon shining above, he saw something with fur run past him. He continued when he saw the face of the monster. The human-like monster stood on its hind legs and howled with its large teeth showing.
- My family and I went to cut down our very first Christmas tree. We hiked for hours until we found the perfect tree. Then, we realized we didn't have a saw to cut it down....
- Don’t touch the tree. Touch the stocking.